怎么减臀肉?怎么减臀肉
一成不变 in a rut
(1) rut “车辙”
(2) in a rut字面意思“在车辙里”,表示“(生活或工作)刻板乏味,一成不变,千篇一律”
英语解释为living or working in a situation that never changes, so that you feel bored。
(3) be (stuck) in a rut “刻板乏味,一成不变,千篇一律”
例
I'm tired of being stuck in a rut. I decide to change my job.
我受够了一成不变的生活,所以我决定换一份工作。
Mitchell: Is Claire right? Are we in a rut?
克莱尔说的对吗?我们现在生活得一成不变?
Cameron: Well, we might be, especially compared to these people.
也许吧,特别是和这些人比。《摩登家庭》
循规蹈矩 play by the rules
play by the rules “循规蹈矩,按规矩办事”
例
I play by the rules. Where's my medal?
可我向来循规蹈矩,怎么不给我个奖牌?
When I was a kid, I always played by the rules.
当我还是个孩子的时候,就循规蹈矩。
我行我素 loose cannon
(1) cannon “大炮”
(2) loose cannon “我行我素的人,随心所欲的人”,指说话、做事随便因而不能相信的人。
例
She's been a loose cannon ever since she started going to that church service that starts at 10:30.
自从她去了那个十点半开始祈祷仪式的教堂,她就变得我行我素。
I've taken the liberty of scripting your appearance on the witness stand because, let's face it, you're somewhat of a loose cannon.
我冒昧地为你起草了出庭作证的剧本,我们得面对现实,你有点我行我素。
还没有评论,来说两句吧...